LaTeX styleA few years ago I’ve created a LaTeX class which I particularly liked, but looking back on it, it was getting a bit old. So I recreated the style with the excellent memoir class for LaTex.
class fileThe style consists out of a single class file, called blocksbook.cls.
Just put it somewhere, where TeX can find it (i.e. the current
directory) and use it with:
All options from memoir are supported in addition to:
- draft - puts the word ‘draft’ in the header, also given to memoir
- serif - use the ‘serif’ font
- headbold - use bold font in the headings
- bold - use bold font in itemize
- bottomline - draw a \hrule under each page, excluding part and chapter pages.
- titlepagenr - show a blocked page number on the title page.
- Some spacing issues are fixed
- Fix the title page - a blocked page number is optionally printed.
- per default, don’t draw a \hrule (see option bottomline).
- number subsection also.